. . . Stays in the 30 foot camper that Kevin brought.
This includes Cameron's snoring, Ben's wrestling outfit, Justin's asking to sleep with Kevin in the master bed because it was cold the second night, Kevin's overly hesitant "yes" to Justin's question, Dave's unbreakable spirit of sleeping in the tent alone because of his fear of camp trailers, Chris's loyalty to the annual Moab car show, and my telling of scary stories of bigfoot (aka Cain) which apparently put everyone to sleep even though they begged me to tell it in the first place.This was our first trail of the day which I had my first endo on.
Dave's brakes were giving him trouble. Good thing Kevin was there to fix it.
I like Justin's use of nature to give him some height.
This is where I talked Cam into not jumping. We're wearing matching gloves.

Slick Rock was the third and final trail. I could only do the 3 mile practice loop because as you can see I was pretty tired.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
What happens in Moab . . .
Posted by Steve Tiek at 7:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Mmmm, good times. And the bigfoot thing? Best bedtime story EVER.
That's amazing scenery. It looks incredibly fun.
Arms that get stuck in rocks in Moab...
alison!!! you look so dang cute! how are you doing? you will love being a mom!
camille
Post a Comment