Saturday, June 14, 2008

Pregger Pictures

So we had a little photo shoot with my friend Meikel. She just got a new Canon and is now taking a class and I have to say that she has a natural talent for photography. I can't wait for this little guy to come so we can take pictures of him. Until then you just get me, Steve and my big belly. (You can also see these as before pictures of the shed in our backyard...someday it will match the house.)





8 comments:

Kathryn O. said...

Absolutely beautiful. And I think the shed makes the pictures look cool... seriously.

Mackenzie said...

Great pics! And I just wanted to say thanks so much for today!! I think it will all be great, and good luck with the budda on the way!

Meikel said...

Aw, shucks

Ledah Andrew said...

Oh how I love the Tiek's! Allison youa re the cutest prego! Really those pics are so great. I really liked the last one in front of your red door! I'm sad we missed coming down to Provo the other weekend. Hope we see you guys soon!

Jill said...

Beautiful. You're friend did a great job - although with you two as subjects, you made it pretty easy for her. Can't wait to meet the little guy!

Candace said...

Way to go Meikel!! Those pictures look awesome!! Of course, the subjects are so sexy!!

Jessica Jackson said...

Al, you're probably the best looking pregnant lady I've ever seen! Way to go.

The Carters said...

The one with the sun between you two is really cool.