Steve is pretty much the coolest person I know so it's pretty awesome that I get to be married to him. Today, Steve is 30 and I'm very proud of him and all that he has accomplished.
Steve's birthday is also the anniversary of the beginning of our relationship. It was 8 years ago today that Steve boldly told me that it was his birthday and he wasn't one of those people that didn't want people to know about it. Then he emailed me several times saying, "hey, so did you know it's my birthday??" Work was much more fun from that day on. :)
Anyway, 22-year-old Steve was pretty awesome but 30-year-old is even awesomer.. that's a word, right? Happy birthday, Babe!!








Monday, July 12, 2010
Steve-O is the big 3-0!!
Posted by Allison Tiek at 9:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Steve!!! You are an excellent person and I'm glad you're my friend!
Happy Birthday old man!
Post a Comment