Thursday, November 4, 2010

Costume Contest Winners!

We have the most awesome neighbors who always throw the best Halloween Parties and this year they took it to a whole new level! Fresh apple cider, home-made root beer, amazingly tender pork butt (slow cooked in a dutch-oven), great treats, and a killer dance party with the legit DJ Dennis of Club Mobile!

And Steve and I (mostly Steve) were the winners of the costume contest of which we came home with a brand new iHome!

And here's the King!

Props go to Dave Burke for actually making this costume!


I'm Wendy's if you couldn't tell.. but really it's Alice/Pippy. Cohen is Batman and Emmy is a pumpkin.

4 comments:

Tami and Jon said...

Wow. You guys have the best costumes ever!!!

Eliza said...

You guys look A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Its my dream to win a costume contest... so I guess you could say now its my dream to be like you guys.

Barb said...

I'm so glad you guys won!!

Ben and Michelle said...

Great costumes....you guys looked awesome.