Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011!

We had the greatest Thanksgiving and I wanted to post about it before Christmas came. Steve and I took our first road trip to visit my sister and her family. And we are officially in love with Northern California. The houses were amazing! Don't worry... I didn't include any of the hundred house pictures we took.. maybe later.




Not sure why Cohen looks so scared. I think he was cold.







We visited the Stanford campus and it was so beautiful.







Steve and I also spent the day in San Francisco for our 8th anniversary. San Fran is so awesome! We visited the sites, ate, shopped and didn't take enough pictures.





Thanks, sista! You're the coolest!!

4 comments:

lindsay said...

Nice pics!! I'm impressed you took the time to blog about Thanksgiving in the business of Christmas! So cool. It really was an awesome Thanksgiving! It's so nice to have your own sister so we can enforce the Jones traditions!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa C. Jones said...

So cute, I love how even if I didn't know millie just by looking at these pictures you can tell she is a little diva. Her and Cohen are so cute together. I'm sad I missed out, but that's my own fault.

Michelle said...

Not one house picture, not even your favorite? I love the pic with all the boys in the sand with their shirts off and there is someone in a coat behind them. We went to the beach today and of course my kids got in the water.

BAja said...

https://www.tokopedia.com/zippozi/zippo-armor-wolf-design-49353-original-made-in-usa