After working on our kitchen (slowly) for the past two years, we are finally getting to the end. However, we have officially completed the hutch and we are pleased that it turned out just like the pictures Steve had drawn. Many of you saw the picture on the wall just to the left of the hutch. I wish I had taken a picture of that close up but oh well.

This is how it looked when we bought the house. Although there were two more glass doors, much like the ones you'd find in a church. Steve wanted to put his missionary plaque in there.

This is how we lived for way too long. All of our dishes and crap thrown in there without much thought.

Finally, Steve decided to rip everything out and rebuild it.

But all stuff got put back in and we left it like that while we paint
prepped the rest of the kitchen (which took several weeks).

Once again, everything was pulled out and left in the living room while Steve added the bead board and finished paint prep.

This is right after the painting but before hardware and the rest of the walls were painted.

This is the final product and we really like how it turned out. Nice one, Steve-o!!
7 comments:
It turned out beautifully! WOW- I'm impressed by your hutch making skillz!
Nice Handywork! Though mostly I'm just jealous of all the space you have :)
Oh my, that is beautiful! We applaud you Steve!
Wow! Great work! It looks awesome! It has been way to long since we have seen you guys...we need to get together soon!
Woah Al! I can't believe the transformation! IT ROCKS! Way to go Steve! Your house is awesome, and I'm sure it looks soooo different since the last time I saw it!
Holy crap! John Duncan would be so proud! It seriously looks awesome. So.....there's plenty of stuff that needs to get done in our place.....I'm not gonna lie...I won't pay you with anything but kisses, Steve, but they're worth it.
https://www.tokopedia.com/zippozi/zippo-armor-medieval-design-49289-original-made-in-usa
Post a Comment