Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Pink Eyes

So last Friday, out of no where, Steve gets pink eye and it was pretty gross. He was crying disgusting yellow tears out of his right eye. We thought we were going to have to steal some leftover antibiotics from Steve's sister but, with a little help from modern technology, we were able to web cam with my parents in Hong Kong. We showed my dad his eye by Steve getting really close to the cam for my dad to confirm his diagnosis. My dad made a quick call to our local Walmart and Steve was saved!

However, before the antibiotics kicked in, that night his pink eye became pink eyes. He discovered this at about 6am when he noticed that he not only had to peal open his right eye but he was now having to assist his left eye. Again, pretty gross. But the medication did kick in and the yellow tears stopped and he just looked like a crack addict. We noticed that people gave him a little more respect in fear that he might snap at any moment (at least our waitress at Chili's did).

6 comments:

Barb said...

Looks like you are ready to be parents and have pink eye and strep and everything else your kiddo will give you! :)

Michelle said...

Ewwies! That looks awful! I have medicine for that . . .I have medicine for everything.

nicole said...

Hey steve, this is Nicole Hatfield Dunn. I came across your blog when I went into Sumko's blog. I just wanted to say Hi. It has been what.....10 years! I must say I didn't know you were so handy, I like the hutch you made. Congrats on the news of having your first baby:) I have two girls! Sorry to pry. Here is the link to my blog www.thedunnfamilyisdunn.blogspot.com

The Carters said...

That's really gross Steve

Meikel said...

pink is not really your color there steve-o! Hope you are feeling better!

Matt and Jamie said...

Stever..you look so hot right now!