Tuesday, February 19, 2008

St. George!

We had a wonderful weekend in sunny St. George enjoying the sun (although it wasn't quite warm enough for shorts and t-shirts). This is our third year going to the Parade of Homes and the homes were out of control as usual. One house was 21,000 sq ft and had a bowl ally, 50+ pin ball machines, two theater rooms (one for kids and one for adults), an actual theater with a stage and sitting, a huge room for their coming triples boys, and plenty of rooms for their twin girls and two other kids. I can't imagine that those kids will ever leave their house.

Anyway, it was a very fun weekend and especially enjoyed hanging out at Jamie and Matt's place in Gunlock. Jamie's parents were nice to let the 10 of us crash their place with the probably 16 other people that were already there. It was a party!
Tyson, Baby Cameron, Sami, me, Steve, Jamie, Matt, Sheri, Ben, Dan and Candice.


This was my favorite feature in all the houses.. a little floral corner off the garage.

This picture is for my brother Brady (whether he looks at my blog or not). This was the entry to the front door and right when I walked in I said "This walkway is 3-form" (a company that my brother used to work for). The builder was standing right there and said, "It is 3-form, good eye." Aren't you impressed, B?

This is the cutest picture of Cameron. He's got the best hair!

5 comments:

kenny said...

I especially like the matching blue booties. Looks like we missed out, but I hope you got lots of great ideas to build us a custom home.

Tiff-E said...

Oh man, I would kill for some warm sunny days in St. George right now! It looks soooo beautiful! I can barely see your little tummy Al, and I too am soooo excited to be over halfway! Wahoo!!! :)

Spencer and Jane said...

Looks like a great day in Southern Utah! I like the creative photos.

Meikel said...

Oh man-take me with you next time-those are some amazing homes!

Brady & Sherry Jones said...

Of course I look at your blog, big rig jig.