Monday, May 12, 2008

Before and After

I thought I'd post one of Steve's projects he recently finished. I think him and Spence did a pretty sweet job. We are thinking of using the same colors for our house. What do you think?

Before
After
You can't really tell from this picture, but they added a gable over the window to the right of the front door. It adds so much to the house.

7 comments:

Matthew said...

Small world, Al. Yeah, I knew your sister had shot our wedding candids, but when we went over there to see the apartment, I didn't put it together until a few days later. Crazy! Hope to see you around over there. Best wishes.

Nick and Kirsten said...

looks great steve!

Barb said...

Super cute colors- I think your house would look good like that! Nice work, Steve!

Jessica Jackson said...

Wow, that house looks amazing! Well done, Steve.

Matt and Jamie said...

Steve you're the MAN!!!

abellamy said...

Al! Matt told me that I would find you here. How in the world are you? It has been years since I have seen or heard from you. I see you are prego, congrats!!! what else is new? I love the red door by the way, that is my one stipulation when we get a house is we need to have a red door.

Nikki said...

Looks great, and I bet that gable lets more light in, too. Great job, Steve!