Steve's sister, Tami, got married last Saturday but I found that I really didn't get any good pictures so I stole some from Jill and Melissa (thanks!). Meikel and I did the flowers which I thought was going to add a lot of extra stress but it wasn't too bad. Although at the end of the day I did feel VERY pregnant.
Steve's brother, Jon, is getting married on Wednesday and I'm also doing the flowers so hopefully that will go well. And then I have another wedding May 31st at which point I'll be 8 months pregnant. Probably not the best idea but what can ya do...
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Tami's Wedding
Posted by Allison Tiek at 5:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Love the flowers..especially the boutanere(I do not know how to spell that!)By the way, I can't believe the transformation on the home below! It looks so good! I love those colors...is that what you are going to do to your home?
Post a Comment