Oh my gosh, he's so cute! That last pic of him sleeping with Steve is to die for!
Al I love that cute picture at the end! I'm guessing it was probably a long day and a long night as well. You've got to love naps, right?
Ok that picture with Steve is precious beyond words I love it!
Oh my gosh Al, that last picture of Steve and Cohen is great. Cohen is super cute, it looks like you guys had a fun 4th :) xoxoxo
We had so much fun with you guys over the fourth! Thanks again for having us!
What great pictures. I love the picture of Steve and Cohen sleeping! The family photo below is so cute, what a good looking family!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh my gosh, he's so cute! That last pic of him sleeping with Steve is to die for!
Al I love that cute picture at the end! I'm guessing it was probably a long day and a long night as well. You've got to love naps, right?
Ok that picture with Steve is precious beyond words I love it!
Oh my gosh Al, that last picture of Steve and Cohen is great. Cohen is super cute, it looks like you guys had a fun 4th :) xoxoxo
We had so much fun with you guys over the fourth! Thanks again for having us!
What great pictures. I love the picture of Steve and Cohen sleeping! The family photo below is so cute, what a good looking family!
Post a Comment