
We took some pictures with Meikel but Cohen decided that he was wide awake so we're going to have to try again during nap time. Which I still have no idea when that will be from day to day. . So on another note, do Cohen and Steve have the exact hair or what?
12 comments:
He's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!
WOW! Too bad that Miekel (sp?) can't live by me! But then, I'm sure the Linfords don't photograph as beautifully as the Tieks! Holy cow you guys look AWESOME!!! :)
so sweet...
ooooo nice antique on the photo!
Such a sweet picture. I want a photographer friend. I had the same thought about his hair--hair and head shape so it makes them look identical. Well I mean, Steve's is bigger . . .
Beautiful picture! I love seeing unique cropping and styling of family pics. You are one beautiful bunch.
Congrats again, you all look great! Hope all is going well.
Hi Allison! It's Elizabeth Marshall Johanson, from our fabulous summer in London! I found you on Meikel's blog. Congrats on the beautiful baby boy. It looks like things are going great for you! I am glad to have found you :)
First off, congratulations on your beautiful little boy! He is so darling and you are still so smoking hot for a new mom! No seriously, you are beautiful! So funny story, found your blog through Meikel, whom I have no idea how she found me but i'm glad she did! How are you guys!?!
Man, I love all the photos you guys have done. What a cute family!! Love you guys!
So BEAUTIFUL! He is such a little Steve! Congrats again you guys!
cutest picture ever!
-Colette Tiek (cousin daniel's wife)
Post a Comment