Mogo, these pictures are for you! All the grandkids together at last! How cute are they?
Will, Milli, Preston, Spencer and Cohen
Will, Milli, Preston, Spencer and Cohen
Will, Milli, Preston, Spencer and Cohen
Posted by Allison Tiek at 9:57 AM
4 comments:
Spencer is HUGE! It's crazy what can happen in a year...
So stinkin cute! I love those pics! Your kids are so sweet and good lookin! I love the twinner boy and girl outfits!!! Thanks for the b-day post too, you're awesome...who knew so many great people had such a great birthday!!! He he he! :) Oh, and congrats on getting C's room done, it looks amazing, I love the color!!!
Holy Crap! Luke and Jake have that same outfit too!
Cohen! I want to meet my nephew. Dang it! I live way too far away. I don't even know when I will see him next. Probably soon after Christmas.
Post a Comment