Hey Steve and Allison I am so sorry we didn't get together this summer. We were so excited to find your blog. We don't have your email somehow so come visit our blog. www.moandkatcummings.blogspot.com Your baby is beautiful We are SO SO happy for the two of you.
6 comments:
He's so cute in his little hoodie!!
Al- love the hoodie!! how's everything going, it looks like Cohen's getting so big! love ya
How's the snuggly/baby carrier working for you? Glad to see it get used!
love the new header!
I love that you and Meikel posted on Stephmodo! And I love that photo in front of the casa. And can I be as cute as you when I'm pregnant (some day)?
Hey Steve and Allison
I am so sorry we didn't get together this summer. We were so excited to find your blog. We don't have your email somehow so come visit our blog. www.moandkatcummings.blogspot.com
Your baby is beautiful We are SO SO happy for the two of you.
Post a Comment