Well, I'm a little late but, Happy Birthday, Meikel! I really wanted to have the amazing pictures for all to see for your birthday because look at how cute we are.... I could swear that all the things happened on the same day because I'm pretty much wearing the same thing everyday. Good thing I threw away most of those clothes. Anyway, I hope you had a great day!





And my favorite shot of the trip..
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Happy Birthday, Meikel!
Posted by Allison Tiek at 2:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I do love those pics, especially Hagrid and my little snooze on the tube. And thanks again for making it the best birthday ever with my amazing 5 in one lighting system! Tieks rule!
Ha! Those pictures brought back a lot of memories! Hilarious and little embarrassing:) You always looked good when we were there so don't worry!
Post a Comment