Cohen doesn't have a lot of tricks at 9 1/2 months. Not that I'm comparing him to all the other kids his age...but I can't help it. But it's cool, he'll crawl when he's ready. In the meantime, he does have a trick that I think is pretty dang cute as odd as it is and that is blowing his nose. Poor little guy has had a runny nose for the last couple of weeks and we are having to constantly wipe his nose or use the little sucker. And now when we hold a tissue up to his nose and say "blow" he actually does. Although sometimes it's through his month, it's still really funny.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
awww poor guy. I bet a lot of 9 month old kids can't do that trick, that's really cute :) I hope he doesn't have to do it too much longer though!
that's actually really impressive. and much more useful than crawling. I loved that picture of C. I had to come back to look at it. He really is a good looking little guy. Linc agrees.
Post a Comment