Love c's long hair!!!!!! I covet it!
So cute! You make such handsome babies : )
Cohen is such a cutie! I can't believe you're going to have a girl pretty soon. Can't wait!
He is just amazingly cute! And may I say how great you look! Good heavens you are almost done and look at you!
Oh my word! Just got your Christmas card and it is SO cute! Your family could be straight out of a magazine! Cohen was adorable as ever! Thanks so much for sending it!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love c's long hair!!!!!! I covet it!
So cute! You make such handsome babies : )
Cohen is such a cutie! I can't believe you're going to have a girl pretty soon. Can't wait!
He is just amazingly cute! And may I say how great you look! Good heavens you are almost done and look at you!
Oh my word! Just got your Christmas card and it is SO cute! Your family could be straight out of a magazine! Cohen was adorable as ever! Thanks so much for sending it!
Post a Comment