Tuesday, March 9, 2010

"Having a baby is like..

having a dog that slowly learns to talk." - Scrubs.

Well, right now, I feel like I just have a puppy:

  • peeing on the carpet
  • peeing on the tile
  • playing in the toilet
  • drinking from the toilet
  • going through the dirty clothes
  • ripping apart an entire roll of toilet paper
  • escaping from the house and the neighbor bringing him back
  • putting metal objects in the outlets... okay, so a dog wouldn't do that, they know better.
Oh the joys of a 21 month old.

3 comments:

Barb said...

Oh, man. This is my future.

Tiff-E said...

Amen sista is all I have to say! It has been so nice with Josh taking his time to get up and going, but now that he is full speed, I can barely keep up...and forget it when he runs one way and Kaylie runs the other...oh the joys!

Michelle said...

so true. Just yesterday I was rolling a ball and telling Reagan to "GO get it!"