While Steve was enjoying himself on a houseboat in Lake Powell, I went to the farm with the kids. We didn't do any exciting but it was so great to just hang out with the fam. Cohen is pretty much obsessed with horses so he was in heaven.
Every day Poppop (my dad), would take Cohen, Preston and Paige on a walk around the farm. The kids loved it and my dad liked working out his new hip.
The kids also played on some abandon toys. Never know what you'll find on the farm.

Cohen and Paige and their Tang mustaches.


Cohen playing in the dirt.

Emmy was sweet and just hung out wherever.
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Weekend at the farm.
Posted by Allison Tiek at 9:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I didn't know your dad had a hip replacement! I'm glad to see him doing so well! Your cute family- I just love those kiddos!
Oh what fun, I'm jealous. And that is such a cute picture of Emme.
Allison-
Your family is beautiful! Your kids are gorgeous.
What a fun outing too!
Looks like you are doing great! It's been a while! Hope things are doing well with 2 kids :)
Post a Comment