...and I don't think I'll be able to catch up so I'll just go with what we did last week. The kids and I went to the farm where we got to spend time with family and on Cedar Mountain. It was especially beautiful this summer with yellow and purple flowers everywhere!
My brother's sweet little boy that we got to meet for the first time. I loved his bring blue eyes.

And this is random but we took a 4 generation picture. My Grandma, Lucille (who called herself "Lucille Jane" because she didn't have a middle name) then my mom, Ramona Jane, me, Allison Jane and now my little Emerson Jane.
And she was even saying "cheese."
And then Emmy with her Aunt Lisa... just because I can't get enough of that cute little face and Curly Sue hair!
Monday, July 18, 2011
Yep, I'm super behind..
Posted by Allison Tiek at 1:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It is good to get caught up with you and your family. I love your blog!
How neat to have a four generation Jane picture! I love Emme's curly hair- we'll have to swap secrets to keeping a toddler's curly hair looking good. I need all the help I can get.
Post a Comment