It has been a crazy few weeks and I keep thinking the summer is winding down but we still have a camp out, a family reunion and a trip to Hawaii!
But more importantly, a couple of weeks ago my big brother got married! And to the greatest girl! We love Kenzi! And definitely my most unique brides bouquet, it was so much fun! And I was so excited that it turned out just like her picture. I loved it's vintage citrus vibe.

Cutest bridesmaid.

Thursday, August 25, 2011
Lenny got married!!
Posted by Allison Tiek at 9:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
thats a really cool bouquet, nice work Ali J!
I'm just responding to you here so you can see it... We actually got an old kind of vintage crib (if you can call the 80's vintage) from a neighbor here, it was just 40 bucks and its kind of cool looking. I'm having so much fun picking stuff out for the babies room, this could get very dangerous :) Glad you like my colors!
I look like you and little lee's mom! You two need to help your older sis with her style!
Post a Comment