Sunday, August 30, 2009

California!

We finally made it to California after 2 whole years and it was so much fun! It was a little bit cold but it was still awesome. Plus we really just wanted to hang out with our family and friends!






My favorite picture of Meikel and Cohen.

Sweet sleeping babies Miley, Cohen and Steve.





Impressive packing.

Thanks, Meikel, Luke, Sheri, Ben, Jill, Kenny, Jamie and Matt, for such a fun weekend! And sorry I don't have any pictures of anyone but Cohen..

5 comments:

Unknown said...

We are bummed that we didn't get to hang out with you guys this time! Come again soon and get some better weather.

Rachael said...

Hi, I was doing some blog hopping while at work and I saw a picture and thought, "I have seen that kid" (Cohen) from Miekels (sp?) blog who knows Shelby (who I work for.) Anyways, if any of that makes sense, great. I moved into your ward a couple months ago. I have met you guys once but never had the chance to talk to you. Anyways, you have a gorgeous family and maybe I will see you Sunday.

Rachael

Sami said...

no we are jealous

Tiff-E said...

Fun! I'm so jealous, I would love to goto Cali! I am loving all your pics by the way, I haven't checked blogs very well for a while...and um, does Cohen have his own blog? And I wasn't invited...hmmm...that's probably been a while ago, sorry! Now that summers closing up, and life isn't so busy...we need to arrange a get-together...I don't like how non-often we see each other...!

Anonymous said...

Remember us? I heard you came out our way, too bad we didn't get to see you! Looks like you had lots of fun. Maybe next time we'll see you. Hope all is well!